Rules and Guidelines
Be on time.
Make sure your uniform is clean and tidy, and is worn correctly.
Students with long hair will be asked to pull it back.
Keep restrooms clean and ready to use. If there is a problem, tell an instructor.
Also, please turn the light off and the leave door open when you are finished.
No chewing gum on the mat.
No smoking in or in front of the school.
No chewing tobacco in the school.
No jewelry allowed on the mat.
Foul or abusive language will absolutely NOT be tolerated.
No drinks other than water are allowed in the school.
No food is allowed in the school.
- Bow when entering or leaving the mat.
- Keep their hands to themselves.
- Remain quiet while someone is speaking.
- Raise their hand before speaking.
- Refer to instructors and adults as sir or ma’am.
- Get permission to leave the mat during class (except in an emergency).
- Treat one another with respect, regardless of personal feelings.